WALK IN ADMISSION
Student may walk into center with complete application form, program fees and documents as per the checklist of documents in order to enroll for the program. Upon scrutinizing and verification of the documents, the enrollment of the student shall be confirmed. Admission letter and a joining kit will be posted to his/her communication address along with study material within 30 days of his enrollment date.
The student also has the provision of-completing the admission formalities online. The student will need to log on to our website to download the application form. The application form can also be filled online. Payment of fees in case of online enrollment, student has to transfer the fees amount in the account of BIMT.
- 4 Passport size Photographs.
- Photocopy of 10th / Metric Certificate.
- Photocopy of Highest Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Photocopy of Identification / Residence proof.
- Work experience certificate stating the period of employment, designation & duration of employment.
- Updated copy of the curriculum vitae/ bio data.
Payment of Fees :
The student enrolling for any of the programs offered at BIMT can opt to pay fees in the following modes.
- Cheque – All cheques have to made in favour of Briston institute of Management & Technology Students are encouraged to avoid making bearer cheques or drawing cheques in the name of our representative. The institute does not accept cheque payments in any other name.
- Demand Draft – Payments through demand draft should be made in favour of Briston Institute of Management & Technology only.